Media4Math Training Videos
Media4Math has a wealth of resources and we want to help you take advantage of all we have to offer. In this section, we provide some overview and training videos. This is a growing collection of resources, so keep coming back.
|Get an overview of Media4Math Library.||Get an overview of Media4Math Classroom.|
|Reasons for registering on Media4Math. To register, click on this link.||Reasons for subscribing to Media4Math. To learn more about our subscription packages, click on this link.|
|Get an overview of Media4Math's Slide Show Creator.||Get an overview of the Media4Math Bundle subscription.|
|How to find resources on Media4Math.||See how to manage Media4Math Classroom Modules.|
Media4Math's mission is to educate 21st-century students in real-world applications of math with digital technology. We bring math to life in your classroom with a rich blend of resources to inspire your students to learn. Our philosophy is that the procedural side of math is a prerequisite to using it, but we also find that real-world math applications can provide motivation and even inspiration for math students. Math is its own language and it has important stories to tell.
About Media4Math Library
Media4Math Library contains over 15,000 high-quality resources designed for classroom or home use. This includes instructional, remediation, and assessment resources. You'll find truly innovative resources that bring math to life. Resources in Media4Math Library include:
- Math Clip Art
- Math Examples
- PowerPoint and Google Slide presentations
- GoogleEarth Voyager Stories
- Algebra Applications
- Geometry Explorations
- Quizlet Flash Cards
- Desmos Resources
- Texas Instrument Resources
- Games and Simulations
About Media4Math Classroom
Media4Math Classroom provides ready-to-use interactive math lessons that teach, assess, and provide real-world applications of topics in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry. Assign these modules to your students and capture assessment scores in an easy-to-use Dashboard. This is a growing library of instructional modules. Topics include:
- SAT Math Prep
Media4Math Classroom modules provide real world applications of math that will motivate your students. Here are some examples:
- Construction Site Math. Apply ratios and proportions to mixtures of cement and concrete. This module includes video resources and your students will get a real-world application of ratios and proportions.
- Counting Bison. Apply place value concepts to the real-world application of the bison population. Because the bison population has gone through dramatic changes in population, this become an opportunity to use and apply place value.
- Wildlife Refuge. This study of area and perimeter centers on the mustang population in the Nevada area. Students explore the relationship between area and perimeter of rectangular shapes in the context of designing a wildlife refuge.
The Media4Math Bundle
A subscription to the Media4Math bundle gives teachers access to all the resources and, depending on the package, can support a classroom or more of students. To learn more about our subscription packages, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.