Advertise with Us!
A New Market for Your Products and Services
Media4Math attracts more and more teachers and students to our site daily. As a result, you should consider advertising your products or services with us. Here's why.
We reach millions of customers every month just through organic search. See the results below from our Google Search Console for October 2022:
Impressions of Media4Math.com (10/1/22-10/31/22): 12,690,000 impressions
Users come to our site for math resources. And we attract a lot of visitors to our site. See the results below tabulated by Semrush.
Visitors to Media4Math.com (September 2022): 73,000
Once users come to our site, they stay. See the results below from Google Analytics:
As a result, ads on Media4Math perform well. See the results below from Google AdSense:
Page CTR (10/1/22-10/31/22): 7.76%
A Large Advertising Footprint
Now that you've seen how popular and dynamic our site is, what does it mean to advertise on Media4Math? Users come to our site for math resources. We have 16,000 digital resources pages that look like this:
As you can see there are several ad placements possible, and the rate card below gives our pricing:
- Placement A: Specifications: From Banner (468 x 60) to Leaderboard (728 × 90 px).
- Placement B: Specifications: From Banner (468 x 60) to Leaderboard (728 × 90 px).
- Placement C: Specifications: from Medium Rectangle (300 × 250 px) to large Rectangle (336 x 280 px).
- Placement D: Specifications: from Medium Rectangle (300 × 250 px) to large Rectangle (336 x 280 px).
- Placement E: Specifications: from Medium Rectangle (300 × 250 px) to large Rectangle (336 x 280 px).
Note: If you have a tall banner ad that can take up Placements C-E: Specifications: from Skyscraper (120 x 600 px) to Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 px).
When you purchase ad space for any of these placements, your ad will appear on all 16,000 resource pages. Given that our content is searched 24/7 through Google, your ad will generate lots of impressions.
Want to learn more? Download our brochure by clinking on this link.