Get Funding Through Donors Choose
Media4Math is now available in these four configurations and you can use Donors Choose funding to purchase them.
Choose Your Media4Math Bundle
There's no reason you shouldn't be using any of our eight Media4Math bundles in your classroom. And cost shouldn't be a factor.
Create a Donors Choose project and get it funded! See the video on the right to see how simple it is to set up a project.
Once you're ready, here's what to do:
Want to see Media4Math projects that were funded through Donors Choose? Click on this link.
Get started on Donors Choose by clicking on this link.
How Can Media4Math Help?
Here are just a few ways that we'll assist:
We want you to use Media4Math!
Need Project Ideas?
There are countless ways to incorporate Media4Math into your math curriculum. Here are some ideas that you can incorporate into a Donors Choose project:
Let us know what projects you're thinking of getting funded. Got questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to use Media4Math!
Media4Math's mission is to educate 21st-century students in real-world applications of math with digital technology. We bring math to life in your classroom with a rich blend of resources to inspire your students to learn. Our philosophy is that the procedural side of math is a prerequisite to using it, but we also find that real-world math applications can provide motivation and even inspiration for math students. Math is its own language and it has important stories to tell.
About Media4Math Library
Media4Math Library contains over 15,000 high-quality resources designed for classroom or home use. This includes instructional, remediation, and assessment resources. You'll find truly innovative resources that bring math to life. Resources in Media4Math Library include:
- Math Clip Art
- Math Examples
- PowerPoint and Google Slide presentations
- GoogleEarth Voyager Stories
- Algebra Applications
- Geometry Explorations
- Quizlet Flash Cards
- Desmos Resources
- Texas Instrument Resources
- Games and Simulations
About Media4Math Classroom
Media4Math Classroom provides ready-to-use interactive math lessons that teach, assess, and provide real-world applications of topics in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry. Assign these modules to your students and capture assessment scores in an easy-to-use Dashboard. This is a growing library of instructional modules. Topics include:
- SAT Math Prep
Media4Math Classroom modules provide real world applications of math that will motivate your students. Here are some examples:
- Construction Site Math. Apply ratios and proportions to mixtures of cement and concrete. This module includes video resources and your students will get a real-world application of ratios and proportions.
- Counting Bison. Apply place value concepts to the real-world application of the bison population. Because the bison population has gone through dramatic changes in population, this become an opportunity to use and apply place value.
- Wildlife Refuge. This study of area and perimeter centers on the mustang population in the Nevada area. Students explore the relationship between area and perimeter of rectangular shapes in the context of designing a wildlife refuge.
The Media4Math Bundle
A subscription to the Media4Math bundle gives teachers access to all the resources and, depending on the package, can support a classroom or more of students. To learn more about our subscription packages, contact us at email@example.com.